The Girl Behind The Blog


I thought it would be appropriate to start my first blog post with an introduction and a description. So, here I am. My name is Casie (pronounced Kay-See). I’m the mother of two gorgeous girls who simply desires to make their life better. I strive to raise children who don't require therapy as adults and who can better their community and the lives of others around them. I am a lifestyle and family photographer in the beautiful Branson, Missouri. When I’m not doing behind the camera I am finding new projects to keep me busy and improve our lives. If there’s one thing to know it’s that I am a lover of adventures and new experiences. You’re sure to see some of these ventures through my blog.





Mama of 2 | Christ Follower | Photography Enthusiast | Craft Lover | Emoji Nut | Wine Fanatic | Coffee Addict | Up & Coming Environmentalist | World Traveler



Now that you know who I am, let me tell you a little about what I love...

Photography is definitely my number 1 passion! I love capturing little details and big moments that only come once in a lifetime. The tiny baby toes, Grandma’s tenderly aged hands, and the everyday moments that we think aren’t any big deal.

My number one love is absolutely my family! I strive to do more for them and to help us all become healthier as a family. I desire to give them the healthiest and longest life possible. I attempt to rid our house of as many toxins, chemicals, and processed food as possible in this process and trust me, you’ll hear more about all of this later.




A few things I believe in:

First of all, I believe knowledge is power. If education is available to you and you chose not to educate yourself then you are the only one to blame. I’m a documentary and research nut and I want to share all of the knowledge that I’ve learned with you all so that you can become empowered. Sometimes we don’t have hours to do research so I want to teach you things and give you knowledge and share my experiences with you to quicken your process.

I also believe that it is our job to not kill our environment and it is our job to keep ourselves healthy. We recycle in our house. We make a lot of things homemade. We use a lot of “re-usable” stuff instead of disposable. We try to eat as fresh as possible. We try to use as little plastic as possible. And the list goes on.

We are a family of believers in Jesus. Period. However, that does not mean that I will ever push my religion on anyone and I will never preach at anyone. 




With that said, here are a few things that you’ll see on my blog…
-          Homemade foods
-          Homemade projects
-          Tips on the environment & green living
-          Fun family activities
-          The occasional personal story
-          Ways to improve general life


Alright, now make yourself at home and look around a bit. Oh and hit subscribe so that you're sure to get all of the latest updates! See you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts